- All Charter & Open Boat Trips include: bait, tackle, and fish filleting/packaging.
- No illegal drugs are permitted on board.
- Alcohol is allowed in moderation. However, it is requested that no hard liquor be brought aboard the vessel. The captain reserves the right to cancel the charter at any time due to heavy intoxication.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required for all inshore trips. The balance is due the day of your charter.
- Please contact your captain at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellation must be done at least two weeks prior to the charter date. In the event of any last minute cancellations, your captain reserves the right to retain 100% of your deposit.
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel/reschedule any trip due to inclement weather. However, every effort shall be made to reschedule the trip on a mutually convenient date.
- Please be at the dock on time.
What to bring:
- Proper attire
- Sunglasses, hat
- Coolers: for your catch ( leave in car )
- Motion sickness medication
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.